· The winner is always part of the answer,
The loser is always part of the problem.
· The winner always has a program
The loser always has an excuse
· The winner says, “Let me do it for you”
The loser says, “That is not my job”
· The winner sees an answer for every problem
The losers see a problem for every answer
· The winner says, “It may be difficult but it possible”
The loser says, “It may be possible but it is too difficult”.
· When a winner makes a mistake, he says, “I was wrong”
When a loser makes a mistake, he says, “It wasn’t my fault.”
· A winner makes commitments,
A loser makes promises.
· Winners have dreams,
Losers have schemes.
· Winners says, “I must do something”
Losers say, “Something must be done.”
· Winners are a part of the team,
Losers are apart from the team.
· Winners see the gain,
Losers see the pain.
· Winners see possibilities,
Losers see problems.
· Winners believe in win/win,
Losers believe for them to win someone has to lose.
· Winners see the potential,
Losers see the past.
· Winners are like a thermostat,
Losers are like thermometers.
· Winners choose what they say
Losers say what they choose.
· Winners use hard arguments but soft words
Losers use soft arguments but hard words.
· Winners stand firm on values but compromise on petty things,
Losers stand firm on petty things but compromise on values.
· Winners follow the philosophy of empathy: “Don’t do to others what you would not want them to do to you”
Losers follow the philosophy, “Do it to others before they do it to you.”
· Winners make it happen,
Losers let it happen.
· Winners plan and prepare to win. The key word is preparation.